New York Institute of Technology
11th Annual Energy Conference
Thursday, June 16, 2016
8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
NYIT de Seversky Mansion
Old Westbury, NY 11568
Contact : Robert Amundsen, Ph.D.
For more information, please visit
nyit.edu/energyconference or call 516.686.1177.
For sponsorship opportunities, email Laura Schranz at
Registrants may receive five continuing education hours
applicable to re-registration as a professional engineer or
- Hear sustainability experts discuss the latest trends in
green building design.
- Learn how microgrids and energy storage are
revolutionizing power systems.
- Find out more about major projects such as
- Get insider’s perspectives on disruptive innovation and
Special presentations by:
- Neil G. Rosen, Director of Sustainability, Northwell
- Samuel E. Cooper, II, Manager Engineering Systems,
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Jory Schwach, CEO, Andium Inc.
- Wolfgang Werner, Principal, Urban Fabrick Inc.
- Paul Cataldo, Principal, Paul Cataldo Architecture and
- Martin S. Dettling, Senior Vice President, Albanese
- Michael Bobker, Director, Building Performance Lab,
City College of New York
- Sammy Chu, CIO, Enerlogic LLC, and Chairman,